Monday 24 September 2012

Tab Yourself

Assalamualaikum & Good Afternoon.

When I decided to own a tablet, my family members came up with the question: "Why?"
Irrationality usually slips in. Because when I do, I do want it. While actually questioning yourself every time you decide to shop will trigger consumer awareness so that you became a smart shopper. For instance, a can of sardine will determine what kind of consumer you are; AWARE or LANTAK LAH. People who are in LANTAK LAH category are usually one who bought expired or almost expired can of sardine. Shame of them (includes me). Or they are even easily deceived by fancy wrappings without checking out the content and all sort of things related.

1) Instagram
A tablet provides me better medium of instagramming, larger and wider (don't you dare mentioning Samsung Note here) A Samsung Note can't compete with any tab's wide screen. You can't imagine the guilty pleasure of scrolling and tapping for Instagram on a wide screen. Nevertheless, no tab in this world build with enhanced cameras. Hello, I don't easily get satisfied with 3mp rear camera and 2mp front camera (Samsung Tab 7.7). Ipad's camera? You must be joking right. On top of that, the latest Samsung tab came with VGA front camera? I don't know why they are not making the technology further. To be reason with the smaller size of Tab 7.0 , no Samsung, you still can't go back to VGA. Thus, large screen with medium camera is a NAY for instagramming.  But I still want a tab.

2) "Your tablet buddy on the go"
When you think a laptop is too big and a phone is too small for quick browsing, you can always rely on a tab. LOL. When you think a tab (10.1) is too big, you can always rely on a smaller tab (7.0). Collected reasons: Note in class on the go, E-Book on the go, better medium for social networking. You can check out how Muzlifah uses her tab for taking notes during classes. Additional point, making my journey with e-books easier. The journey has became chic and sleek, and swag. LOL. One doesn't simply think that e-book isn't a remarkable issue here, as for books lovers, it is! Some books (Shakespeare's etc) can be downloaded legally on Google Books, do I have to continue? Not to mention making my writing (drama script/blogging) sesh convenient. Instead of a tab, you can read e-books and I actually can write well thru a  laptop. But I still want a tab.


3) Basic Conscience
Of all tremendous reasons whether or not I state here, if you have extra money and a gadget freak, go buy a tablet. The end.

Disclaimer: for full specs of Samsung tabs, do visit Samsung.com

3 comments:

  1. K laaaaaa, Muz is your best example and u just dissed me here. Hahahahaha. I love my 10.1. Kbye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. Thanx melle for mentioning me? haha jokes. but really, in my opinion tho, it's REALLY REALLY convenient for us students tho. You dun have to bring any notebooks or books per se to classes anymore. What's even more important here I would point out is you need to have constant Internet connection tho if you wanna use your tab in full force. Cz it wud be pretty useless if there's none. So to anyone's out there who's gnna go for a tab, go for the one with sim card slot cz as we all know wifi is just not in the air like 0xygen no? yes u may say that it wont be pretty useless if say u dun have internet cnnection cz u cn always do some other stuff like your homeworks etc..but come on!who are we kidding? what kinda homework doesnt need any research ryte?fr an exmple, you actly dun nd to draw a certain pic frm the board that ur lec horribly drew (whoops!), you cn actly just google it n paste it on ur note n tada! u have excellent notes jotted down with an nice pic that explains it well!and its neatly typed! not wth horrible handwritings n all! but then again, it is NOT actually a basic necessity that YOU MUST own. It's just another way of making life easier tho. Well, that's my thots anyways :-)

    SitiMuzlifah

    ReplyDelete