Sunday 23 September 2012

Crafting while mining? With Minecraft you can!

Man, I was going to post about PicMonkey but that is what I get for the late update. Shucks to be me! That website is actually my secret to picture perfect. It uses the latest Web 3.0 system. Opps!

Derailed! Derailed!! Anyway, I bring you Minecraft, an online gaming that uses the concept of 'open sandbox'. Why is it called so? It is because of we can create everything from a scratch. From houses to farms, lakes to seas, mountains to volcanoes. Upperworld and underworld. Yep, they even went there!

Basically this game helps to develop the creativity of our minds. Especially in the newer generation since they are tech savvy (Generation Y) but even adults of the older generation play this game. No, I'm being serious okay! Sadly I don't play it lol. I just hate playing games online. I play PS3 ohohoho. Irrelevant.

How did I heard of this game? Well I've seen the fad in Youtube but couldn't care less but ever since my nephews started to play it. I just had to listen to their babble about this game. Might I remind you they are just 8 and 10 years old respectively. That says something about the newer generation and how clever they are. Heck, I went back to my sis' in Ampang last week and they showed a custom map they have made themselves with all the trees and such. I mean what!?

Seriously, we are getting too old for this or I am, just to be kind. You guys stay young okay?

Crafters, go go go!!
So yeah, Minecraft helps to develop the creative side of our mind. Like the graphic of the game itself, which looks like building blocks, Minecraft acts as the building block for our mind. If you have the time, just download it but some contents might need a pay. That's the cue for a big 'NO!' for me. Play it, it's fun they say. Well that's what my mentors a.k.a nephews said anyway.


Here's the link to the main website: Minecraft

(ノ ̄ω ̄)ノ

By the way, here's a video parody of Minecraft of the Coldplay's song; Viva la Vida.


Again, my two nephews showed me this. Urgh, kids these days. Warning: Prepare your tissues, I teared up but I don't know about you. Even my nephews cried at the end. Lovelies.

2 comments:

  1. Ironically, you don't play it and here goes Minecraft y'all :p ... Just jesting. And that's why you got the best pictures on Facebook! Hehehe.

    I think kids nowadays they are more creative because they love playing games? My lil sister loves playing games and she does 'wonderful' things to me, duhhh.

    Guys, click this link http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/technology/2011/12/the-benefits-of-video-games/ to know some of the benefits of playing video games.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kids nowadays are seriously so techno savvy.It just feels like I live in the desert for not knowing all this stuff.Btw, so sorry about the PicMonkey thingy.

    ReplyDelete