Thursday 20 September 2012

PLEASANT LIVING with Hi-Tech invention

Assalamualaikum and hi. Well my post here is gonna be short and sweet. Well, its basically about a very high technology invention that would make a pleasant living for us; human being.

One of the invention that caught my attention recently is the automatic self-cleaning public toilet.

I'm sure some of u have heard it somewhere but anyway hygiene is very important. How often do we experience a very clean and hygienic public toilet? I myself prefer a squat toilet if i were about to use a public toilet because I dont want to stick my butt on the toilet seat that I wasnt sure its hygienic condition. I will be so geli that I will tahan my berak until sampai rumah.

Well, another thing that I think is going to make our life easier is by having a knife that will never rust and blunt. It is called ceramic knife.

 I love to cook. It is a troublesome with the existing normal knife that we have in our home because it will rust, blunt, bend etc.. So, this knife is awesome.

The next thing is about sharing our photo or media from a device to another is sometimes a little time consuming. So, with this technology, I think sharing photos or songs from my device to another is something that i will feel not reluctant to do. Just skip to 01:57 to save ur time a little.
SO THAT IS ALL! BYE! THANK YOU!


5 comments:

  1. how much the toilet thingy price r?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I love the idea of the ceramic knife. Unfortunately, it is super expensive. Since it is very sharp, we need to be extra careful when using it. In my opinion, it is only suitable for those who really good in handling knife and really good in cooking. (definitely not me.. lol)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woah... this is REAL cool..! I love the future technology screen & seramic knife. I don't know ceramic can be used as knife. heheh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. woaa. that knife is super cool. very sharp. i think it's really good to expertise, chef or something, but not to a new learner, isn't? it might harm those who are still learning in handling kitchen stuff, they might hurt themselves or cut the fingers. btw, i wonder, it will not get blunt even we don't sharpen it? seriously? how it happens? something to do with the ceramic stuff?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Diba: I think the price for a single knife could reach up to q hundred or maybe more. plus minus lah.

    Alya : yup it has got something to do with the ceramic molecule in there. But actually it will blunt, but for a very the very the very long time in the future unlike the metal knife that we have in our kitchen.

    Dyana & Syira: well it goes the same with metal knife though. When it is in its sharp condition, for the people who barely can handle a knife that sharp they surely can cut themselves. The only different is that the ceramic knife will take a very long time to blunt

    ReplyDelete