Saturday 22 September 2012

PicMonkey :)

Salam everyone..

   Actually I don't know what to post as everybody has posted about almost everything interesting in technology. So I guess I just want to share with all of you one photo editing software that is so simple to use. I don't know whether you have heard of it or you have even try it but I just know about this website from a friend of mine. So far, I like to use this software and most importantly, it is a lot easier to be used compared to Adobe Photoshop and Photo Impact. I've tried Picasa, Photoscape ,and  Picnic before but I think PicMonkey is a lot more fun with it's new and fresh design.

So,here is the link

Once you click,you'll definitely come to see this :




It's basically free and no need for registration. You can edit pictures or even make a collage.Besides it's cool functions, you can also change the background by clicking on the banana picture.





Here are the basics editor that you can use to edit your picture. You just need to click each of the icons and explore yourselves.




The best this about PicMonkey is that it has collection of cool fonts and the fonts increase from time to time.




Lastly,what I like most is it's craft scissors's frame.



Hence, have fun exploring and editing your photos. You can create lots and lots of beautiful pictures of yours.Happy trying everyone : p





13 comments:

  1. ahah! i've used this application once for collage. it's user-friendly too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, now I know where to edit online because I used to use Picnik which is now closed :( But now, I have another better alternative. Without any registration!! :D COOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Arghhh, isn't there any 'like' button?? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. sakinah.... just reply '*like*' to show u like the post/comment :p

    ReplyDelete
  5. Argh, I thought I was being a hipster but nope, even you know of this editing website ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha.... I should provide a like button then..You should try nip and tuck tool.You sure can make you look a lot skinnier or perhaps a lot fatter :)As it says, you can choose to be good or evil..HAHA

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks simmilar with Picnik. @sakinah, picnik is now at picasa. All of the features are available there. You can always donwload picasa from google.

    Can this compete with Pixlr-omatic?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well,Pixlr-omatic is fun and I've tried it before.But it only has 3 categories of editing which are adding effects, overlays and frames.In Pixlr-omatic, you don't have the cool stuffs like nip and tuck tools,fancy fonts, removing wrinkles tools and etc.Besides,it is not as user-friendly as PicMonkey.Btw, I guess everyone has her one preference and I prefer PicMonkey more.

      Delete
  8. wow, tq melle for your info. Yey, both Picnik n Picmonkey are free. :D (I LOVE free stuff :DDDDDDDD)

    ReplyDelete
  9. love this apps(free stuff)so much! thanks for your info :p

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete