Monday 24 September 2012

Technology = Health or NOT ??


"Sometimes, too much of a good thing can have damaging consequences."

Salam guys!

Do you have heard that quote before? I know all of you must, right. =) 
I take this quote because it is related to my topic that I want to share with you guys. A few days before, I have a headache and it not a usual but it so much bad. I had thinking why and why, but suddenly, something pop up in my mind; I had use computer a lot this weekend to finish my work. I have heard before, use computer a lot in a day had a negative effects. So, I try to find in internet about it, I had found many article about that. This is the link of the article that I want to share.

From the article I read, the effects it’s not only from the latest technology, but there are also from others electronics device like microwave oven and refrigerator that so many of us come to depend upon. So it really has to do with everything electrical.
It make me think, how we can protect our health today?? 
Everything we do these days related or use a wireless and electric devices.      

Below is a video about effects of wireless technology.




4 comments:

  1. Yeah, I have heard of that before. Even when u use your phone too much, it will give bad effect to u. (but that doesn't make me stop using my phone. LOL) That is why we must remind ourselves that we should not spend too much time in front of computer. We should give our eyes a rest. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Insightful, never heard of negative side effects of wireless technology. But I guess I can relate with that idiom or saying or whatever that you've quoted. I've heard of it, but never thought of applying that saying onto wireless technology. Hmm...

    ReplyDelete
  3. my sister told me that microwave can make our brain becomes slower and we keen to become 'nyanyuk'..but, o dont how far this fact is true..well, personally, i do think that technology benefits us but also do hatm us at the same time,.what do you think?:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yup.every invention have pros and cons. =)

      Delete