Sunday 23 September 2012

FISH FINDER

assalamualaikum :)

when i was browsing berita harian online to be updated about the current issues, i'd came across one interesting article. here i want to share with you guys about this latest gadget, so called fish finder.


basically, this Fisfinder 350C was invented by Garmin. professional fishermen and fisher wouldn't mind to invest some many to this gadget which is cost RM899 because it is just too awesome and modern, scanning the water with 300 watt (RMS) nd scanner technology Garmin HD-ID with high sensitive. they can practically use it in any types and depths of water as it offers very broad view of the area up to 120 degree over the boat and 1500 feet deep the see. besides, it gives them very clear colour of the water so that they don't lose the fishes. it is also equipped with buttons for general purposes and few more things just make it the most intuitive fishfinder in the market and must-buy item among the fish lover.

with this kind of invention, definitely it helps the fishermen outside there economically and also enhance their skill. by using the technology, it saves their time and energy, generating their income living. the more money they can have within a short period compare to the traditional method, which takes time and lots of effort.

however, i'm not really agree when it says 'kaki pancing' would just spent money on this, because, do they enjoy fishing with this gadget? from my view, when it goes to 'kaki pancing', it's not about how many fishes do you catch, it's more to the satisfaction enjoying every single moment being in the sea, waiting for the fishes to actually grab the bait. or maybeee... haih i'm not good in describing, you know women don't go fishing? i don't know what so special about that, but i've heard such 'enjoying the moment' stuff, which i think, it's not really suitable to the 'kaki pancing', as the hidden values might be killed.

just my two cents, what say you? :)

5 comments:

  1. Garmin is a cool GPS device too :D

    I've never gone fishing because I never run out of fish stock in the fridge, LOL. I think this gadget is good for those impatient and 'greedy' fishermen who wanna find good fishing spots quickly, and those who are a little impatient (like me hehe).

    But I don't really think this is the device for fishing freaks. Because it won't be thrilling at all for them to explore all of the fishing spots possible if they already know which spot has the most fish.

    As conclusion, I love stingray. Easy breezy beautiful, cover fish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And my comment is basically rehashed :O, just realized it hehehe. It's 0240 hrs in the morning. Hehehehehehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that fishermen really need to use this gadget.Hence, they'll find more fishes yet I guess the price of fish per kilo can be lowered. Yeah,I'm a bit frustrated when I buy a plate of rice and a fish, it cost me RM4.The reason is that fish nowadays is expensive. Hopefully, this gadget will help the fishermen as well as me, the fish eater.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with farid, it won't be any thrill while fishing if we were know where all the fish are! Patience is the main element for fishing and that makes yourself a 'kaki pancing' (eventho im not). But i think this gps suits people who are in the industry, fisherman etc. Or for jaws detector? Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, Yaa. 'Kaki pancing' wouldn't waste their money buying this stuff because they fishing for their own satisfaction. This is really suitable for those who are fishing for industrial purpose but then, to think about it, if that is so easy to track down the fish, I am afraid that soon fish will be depopulated. Well, that is my opinion, correct me if I am wrong..

    ReplyDelete