Monday 17 September 2012

softwares

assalamualaikum fabulous..

First off, I've read so many wonderful posts that we have here that I am so eager to hit the classroom already! 
But there are yet so many things to discover, like this stuff I found here. It's no longer a current information, so I bet they've come out with an improvised software version by now. It would sure come in handy for classroom use. As this software allows the prediction of what a student's performance will be at the end of the year and a number of other advantages, there is no reason for students and teachers not to plan ahead.

and future language teachers would love to check this site. There are multiple software suggested that can aid your teaching-learning lesson. InsyaAllah. 

my pleasure to share.
-Athirah Mahmood

1 comment:

  1. \maybe you should put some prntscreens here. I love pictures

    ReplyDelete