Monday 17 September 2012

Smart Board??


Assalamualaikum..
Happy Malaysia Days guys! How your holidays?? Hope all of you enjoyed it. During this holiday I had go through the internet. While surfing it, I found something that catch up my eyes. It was very new to me but it had established few years ago. It had been widely use in Europe. 

                                               It is SMART BOARD

This tool used by the teacher in class to educate their students in a very effective ways. In my opinion, this smart board is very interesting tool to explore in class and I also think that it will attract the student to be more focus in class.

    That’s my opinion, how about you guys??

Here, the video that I got from YouTube.. Lets watch!!



5 comments:

  1. Yes, i agreed that this smart board is an interesting tool to use in teaching and learning.
    By using interesting tool like this in class, students will be more excited to learn.
    Somehow, teacher must also know how to use smart board so that the learning process will be easy and smooth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Smart board for smart teachers..No more hazardous marker pen and dirty marks on your fingers.Make learning so much fun and I guess more students would probably like to volunteer to answer the questions on the board.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have this at Celpad labs if you guys realize it. It is so much fun to interact with our students using the smart board since they are unfamiliar with this technology.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to agree that storyboard is very interesting to be used in the classroom. Not to mention how the students will enjoy the visual displayed on the board. Furthermore, it does encourage the students to involve a lot and will ensure that they understand better.

    ReplyDelete