Monday 24 September 2012

Go Green!

Assalamualaikum pretty people :D

Let's talk about cars today shall we? I've always been a huge fan of cars and a couple of years back, my brother in-law introduced me to this very cool car, Toyota Prius.
The cool thing about this car is that, you can save your gas money as it is a hybrid car. Even though you still need to use gas to travel long distance, however i think prius is a very good in saving our environment as it will not emit as much carbon monoxide as compared to other non-hybrid cars. Furthermore it is a good alternatives in saving our natural resources ^_^
Watch this video and all of you can see for yourselves how prius can save our gas.


1 comment:

  1. First of all, sorry Adzra,I was planning to comment at this post last week but I could not get through the internet.Thanks to iium community.Well, I love this car ever since I saw this car in an English movie titled 'No Strings Attached.'The car was red and very sporty.But I never thought of having one because I bet it is so expensive.I can just dream..

    ReplyDelete