Monday 17 September 2012

Follow Your Interest. Discover Your World.


I’m officially hooked to twitter. I use Twitter as a Personal Network to share my thoughts, ideas, information with others, to learn or get inspired by others and select networks of people to follow that provide me with their tips, guidelines and tools that they have found. I have a great set of people to follow and learn lots everyday about learning tools and other tech stuff. Twitter is a major driver in taking my learning into new and unexpected areas. Twitter is not only great for occasional laugh but also a great source of information and links.

Have a question? Ask your Twitter network!

Read.
Learn.
Discover.
Be inspired!




This is 
how the social network can contribute to learning!

10 comments:

  1. Please count me in! Twitter is my dope after the metamorphosis of the humdrum Facebook *noble woman giggles*. Even though Twitter is on top-notch and I often use it to Tweet about English stuff, it has a drawback of the characters limitation. I often get pissed off though when I reach 140 characters and I still have something to say, I just gotta bastardize some grammar rules :p ... After all, it can still be utilized educationally :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. really!so i should sign up for twitter i think..don't you think so mahfuzah??twitter for education sounds interesting..=)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with this, Twitter is the new fad that will be replacing Facebook, I think, it has already replaced it since Facebook seemed so dead to me, well that's probably me alone lol. Nice find, Puja! Twitter = Education, sounds fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think, i should sign up too. =)
    it must be interesting to explore..

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it when twitter can gives you some good quotes that you will need for daily life. The simplicity of this apps makes it more user-friendly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Make everything as simple as possible, but not simpler.
      -Albert Einstein

      Delete