Friday 21 September 2012

Igloo Village Kakslauttanen, a great invention!

Assalamualaikum everyone..

Have a wish to live in igloo for once in your lifetime? Here is your chance by having a unique experience in the Saariselka Fell area of Finnish Lapland. They offer you an accommodation in the glass igloos with the largest smoke sauna in the world. I'm pretty sure that they have invented this with a great technology and its architecture value is priceless. This igloos are made from thermal glass that can keeping you warm in Arctic conditions with all the luxury furniture there for you.

GLASS IGLOO






SNOW IGLOO










For more information, you can go to their website here.

posted by Siti Zubaidah Mustaffa


9 comments:

  1. how i wish. huk2! but it's made of glass, and people from outside can see us pretty clear, as well as can know what are we doing inside.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, this is definitely not my ideal vacation place for honeymoon. No privacy,, hahaha. (gedik much??)
      I think it's cool though, because not everyday we can sleep in igloo, right?? :D

      Delete
    2. Thinking about honeymoon Sakinah?Haha...early planning I guess.However, I agree that this glass igloo looks so classy.I wonder how would they charge for a night?

      Delete
  2. wow, it so interesting! but I know it must cost a lot of money to stay there.hehhe, I wish to see it by myself even cannot sleep in it. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. guys, I found something interesting about others building. it leaning towers.its so amazing. look at this link, http://www.weirdomatic.com/leaning-towers.html#more-1263

      Delete
  3. put it in your wishlist and start saving now..for your honeymoon perhaps!hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. definitely will not go for honeymoon here.. no privacy.. lol..
    maybe this place is more suitable for family vacation..
    nice.. really hope can go there someday..

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pleasurable ahaks! But it seems chilling, I think this is the worst place for a Malaysian like us :P

    ReplyDelete