Tuesday 16 October 2012

The Bloop

Be prepared for another creepy post. It's about a sound produced by...

'SOMETHING' ... to put it vaguely.


It's called the Bloop. This 'thing' is actually an ultra-low frequency and extremely powerful underwater sound detected by U.S National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration in 1977. Quite a long time ago, huh? There's two thing we can see here, one; America is already ahead of all countries in technology and two; it's freaking creepy, it has been detected from back in our grandparent's days yet it is still a mystery as to what produced the sound.

Mind you that the loudest underwater creature known to man is only the blue whale. It has been stated we just know about 30% of the whole ocean and that's not including all the nooks and crooks there are in the ocean. This is one of the few factors contributing to my thalassophobia (Google'd it lol).


Here's a further read: The Bloop


See how the article in Wikipedia is short? I bet the U.S government is hiding something from the general view but it's still freaking creepy nonetheless. What kind of creature Allah created down there? We just don't know and better, we don't have to know. It is said that a creature will arise from the pit of the Earth when it's near to Kiamat? I don't know but that's what I heard.

And here's a Youtube video to the sound:


!You have been warned, don't listen to this when you're sleeping!

See the frequency shown? Yeah, that's a real deal right there.

6 comments:

  1. Why can't I hear the Bloop? Is it because my little brother was making such a noise while I am hearing this? LOL. Anyway, I will listen to it again later. (when he is sleeping and doesn't make noise)
    This is creepy, Zaim. I like it. Haha..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Syira! I love making myself scared lol ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is this? Im afraid Im too lazy to read or watch the video. Huhu.Again not ur fault. =____=

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Even I was lazy to read yours missy, I didn't say anything about it! Ish, you're really a Witch Teacher >:(

      (Just kidding, I know you're cold towards me T__T)

      Delete