Tuesday 30 October 2012

Pshhhh Pshhh -------> ~~~~~

Hey, pshhh pshhh is just the sound effect which I convert into text. Am I close enough??


So, the above is a watch with built in perfume atomizer

The invention of the atomizer is credited to Dr Allen DeVilbiss of Toledo, Ohio. In 1887, he produced the very first medical atomizer. Then Tom;his son proceeded his effort by adapting a perfume atomizer.

The benefit of the above Venex Perfume Watch is you can have a small quantity of perfume on you at all times. It can hold more or less about 50 sprays of any perfume according to your likings. Because it looks like a regular watch, I am thinking of filling it with some tear gas and spraying people in self defense WACHAAA!

You can grab one at $150 or so. By the way buddies, new stock for the perfumes I sell has came. So grab one at RM30 or take two at only RM50 (^-^)


4 comments:

  1. whoaaa awesome gadget! i thnk the idea of having pepper spray instead is also interesting actually!

    P/s: very classy dyra promoting your perfume here. *claps*

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG this is awesome! I love checking out my watch, what about if it suddenly sprays into my eyes? OMG, imma go blind! *bad bad bad*

    p/s: Muz is interested to have one Ibiza Hippie LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha..good timing of promoting your perfume.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Does this thing sprays automatically? What if I was eating and suddenly it goes pshh pshhh? Oh. My. God. I'm gonna be poisoned with my own perfume! (LOL)

    ReplyDelete