Saturday 13 October 2012

PHOTOVISI : )


IN THE NAMES OF ALLAH
MOST GRACIOUS MOST MERCIFUL

Well, I guess I found a new cool site to share with all of you guys and it's a photo collage editing software.
Hurm, have you ever experienced the feeling when you have so many good pictures (same pictures with different angles and facial expressions) to share yet you just cannot effort to upload all of them so you have  to choose which pictures to be uploaded as there are a lot more pictures to be shared rather than the same pictures of different angles.It is difficult to choose then as you may love all of the pictures right?

Hence, the best solution is to make a photo collage of all the pictures. You can put all the pictures and arranged it how you like it on a single canvas. Meaning, you have all the images that you want in one single picture. Great right? So, here is the website that I found and it has really cool layouts to choose. Besides, you can create beautiful collage in 3 steps only.

Step 1: choose your layout




Step 2:add pictures/backgrounds/texts/shapes




Step 3:Save and download collage on your computer



Simple right? Within 5 minutes, you can have all your memories in a collage. What's more important is that it is FREE. You guys should really have to try this out. Down here is the link to the website:
http://www.photovisi.com/


Here is the example of a collage that I have made.



Hope you'll like it and happy trying : p


10 comments:

  1. Amboi, lately u keep on editing pictures ea.

    Btw, cool stuff! Im gonna make collage right this instant! haahahahaha :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha.I bet you will.I'm sure you have a huge collection of pictures to be made into collage. Well, I guess my new hobby now is editing pictures and finding the cool sites to edit pictures. Will update soon if I find anymore interesting cute website. :)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good share, Mufidah! The baby is cute btw :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha..happy trying..Yeah...baby always looks cute btw.

      Delete
  4. A peculiar sense of deja vu hehe. I just used this few days ago to make a collage of pictures :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love collage!! This thing is fun.. I am going to try this when I am free and when I get the internet connection.. Well, u know what I mean :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can always try it when you are at home.Well, UIA wireless connection is always a trouble. For a start, you can make a collage of pictures from your brother's engagement and give him as a present.hehe:)

      Delete
  6. haha always use this before for lovely collage pictures! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. I guess everyone knows this website way earlier than I do.But yeah..this website really produce a good collage picture.

      Delete