Monday 8 October 2012

iPerform


This place is high-tech I tell you.

Coordination of lights,  music, and mobile stages for a play must involve high technology equipment and rich skills of multimedia.

I went all 'jakun' or mesmerized when I first saw moving stage far from my seat, keep moving onto us all the way from the back stage. Not that it was only a plain stage, it was actually STAGECEPTION. You got a main stage, then another stage, with full props, and CASTS ON IT. While the stage you were seeing on the previous scene moved to other direction. I saw a cast standing confidently on the moving stage until his stage got really near to us, and then he started to perform. 

When I was in UiTM, our dean actually loves to expose us to real play by talented people. The faculty sponsored half of our ticket to Istana Budaya TWICE during my foundation year. We watched Natrah and other play I can't recall.


So we went taking pictures of ourselves at the place.

World-class theater hall, you should be proud Malaysians.

2 comments:

  1. Even technology can push theatre world into the limelight, wait it's already in the limelight so technology push it to be more glorious ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. u should bring us there mel. Let's make a trip to istana budaya XD
    I do wanna see such great performance with great effects
    mode: excited!

    ReplyDelete