Tuesday 30 October 2012

So.... Who's Hungry ?




 Yeah, you heard me ! Are you hungry ? Now, I will make you drool with this cool, new invention ! Muahahahahaha * Evil laugh* Alright, I was not meant to laugh liddat. I watched too much movies I guess XD

Beholddddddd ! THE SPRINKLES CUPCAKE ATM


Well,it looks like an ATM machine, so i think that wouldn't be a question why it's called cupcakes ATM machine .




So, for those who have no idea what this is, it's actually a cupcake vending machine . For those who are always craving for cakes and pastry, all you have to do is go to this vending machine ! It is open 24 hours , suitable for those who cant keep their tummy empty, you can come here at 3 am and have your favorite cupcakes ! second, you can choose all sorts of your fav pastry of cupcakes such as red velvet etc etc i dont know cupcakes language. And third, they are pink in colour ! Andddddd, it's superfastttt , I know how much you hate to wait for your food when your stomach is growling like lion . 



Yeah, i put the cupcake pictures to make you go hungrier :D 
If you want to know more, just
WATCH THIS VIDEOOOOO  !

6 comments:

  1. How I wish we could have this 1 in Malaysia. But with additional various types of instant food like chinese food,etc. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know righttt ! Along with all those satay, roti canai, traditional foods all over Malaysia , that would be fab !

      Delete
  2. Ahhhh dream machineeeee!! Just a thot tho, will it not get rotten? like they need to have expiry date and stuff ryte? well, that's just me being curious. Anyways, awesome post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everyone's dream machine ! we can never go hungry if we have this . The ATM is situated outside of the shop itself, so the workers can monitor them daily in case they're out of stocks, expiry date etc .

      Delete
  3. My flabby tummy says welcome! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! I want to go to Beverly Hills now to taste the cupcakes. Very cool and convenient to buyers.Oh Sprinkles cupcakes,please have a branch in Malaysia so I can try. haha :)

    ReplyDelete