Thursday 25 October 2012

Alien voice?

No, I am not talking about aliens here. LOL. I am talking about Audacity. What's Audacity? It's an audio editor and recorder, and the cool part is that it is free! (I am sure everyone loves free stuff, including me :P)
Audacity is actually very easy to use. You can use Audacity to:
  • Record live audio.
  • Convert tapes and records into digital recordings or CDs.
  • Edit Ogg Vorbis, MP3, WAV or AIFF sound files.
  • Cut, copy, splice or mix sounds together.
  • Change the speed or pitch of a recording.
  • And more!
You can choose to edit pitch from the effect option.


You can change female voice into male voice and vice versa. For example, if you would like to hear a man's voice singing Avril's song, you can edit the pitch similar to a male's voice. Not only that, you can also use Audacity when you are using video call like Skype. You can change your voice into a little girl, or if you want to sound like aliens, you can do so! I have tried the alien's voice and I laughed to myself. LOL. You should try it :)


That's all from me. Assalamualaikum..

4 comments:

  1. wow..syira, its soo interesting!
    I'm sure will try it soon. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The 'change female voice to a male voice' part is so cool!I bet it will be super duper hilarious :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know it's your post from the moment I saw "audacity". LOL. Anyway, great post! LOVE it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool, Male Avril!!! :D ( I just watched the vid.)

    ReplyDelete