Saturday 6 October 2012

Having Trouble with File Formats??

Salam,

Have you ever face the situation which you cannot insert a sound clip in Windows Movie Maker because the file format is not supported?

Just like what I'd always face before, when I was using Windows Movie Maker, I could not insert audio clip with .amr format and it didn't make my job any easier.

Well now, I don't face this kind of problem anymore. Why is that? Because I found a new software that can convert any file format.

Introducing.............

FORMAT FACTORY!!!


Format Factory is a free audio and video converter. (Everybody loves the word "free" right??) 

It is also easy to be used.


Of course, first, you need to download the setup here. Duh!

After you installed it, it is read to be used. :D

For visual people, here's some snacks for your eyes LOL



When you open it, this window will pop out.


Then, you can choose which file format that you want Format Factory to convert your file into from the list in the red box shown below.


After you clicked it, another window that looks like this will pop out.


Click on "add file" and choose the audio or video file(s) that you want to convert.

REMEMBER: Change the output folder by clicking "Browse" to avoid complication finding your files later ;).

After that, just click "OK" (above "Add File" button).

Then, "Click to Start".


And voila, it's COMPLETED!



Happy converting you guys! :D (not converting religion, okay, *just kidding*) 
(okay my not so funny joke is sooo not funny,     (=_______=)


Ps, please, do leave your comments :D







9 comments:

  1. Thankssss Kina. Cant agree more, I always have problem with the files that are not supported by WMM. Now, I know the solution, oh and it is free some more! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure :D
      You see, you can find many things in the Internet, it all depends on you whether you are rajin to search it or not. Anyway, I'm glad to help. :)

      Delete
  2. I always encounter this problem whenever I transfer my Rihanna's videos on my cell phone :p ... In fact, I have some video/audio converters on my lappy but they take 1000 years to convert my videos :( .. I wanna try this out! Hopefully it'll be way faster to convert my videos! It seems user-friendly too! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. try it out, farid :D. Before this, I used Any Video Converter, but it can only convert video but not audio with certain file formats (like .amr format) So now, I'm glad I cheated with Any Video Converter. LOL

      Delete
  3. Hurm..before this I used any converter but sadly it can't convert file to WAV. Yeah,thanks to Kinah to give me this software and installed it in my lappy.The most best thing is that it converts your file in just one click,so fast like in just a blink of an eye.
    p/s:I already commented on your post.thanks for commenting on my post.hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hell yeah, we were in the same situation. :D You're welcome piedah. Glad to help :D. See that Farid, in just a blink of an eye. :D

      ps, thank you for commenting :D

      Delete
  4. Yeay! Thanks to u, now I can convert any file format easily..
    p/s: thanks again.. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is great! I'm in need of this easy file converter :D

    ReplyDelete