Sunday 7 October 2012

3 in 1 Breakfast Station :DD


Well hello and assalamualaikum lazy people! :D 

Students and laziness seem cant be apart for some reasons. Be it doing the assignments, having discussions, going to class, waking up early in the morning and yeah..going to class especially on late evening Thursday coz we wanna go back home. Oh wait, is it just ME?!

So, when we have 8 am class, we tend to skip our breakfast. Why is that? Coz we are lazy asshole. We wake up late then we have to rush to go to class. So, tell me when to have breakfast if our class starts at 8 am continues until 12 pm?! (for some cases). Or we have 10 am class until 12 pm. Now, do you wake up at 8 am just to have your breakfast? No, right? Okay, I am referring to myself :S

So, with this latest technology invented, 3 in 1 Breakfast Station gives you a perfect life in the morning. Not only you will not skip breakfast (tendency is high) but also it helps you save the necessary space in this day especially us students or teenagers who live on our own. Oh doubt that. We live in hostel right? If you wanna buy this and place it in your room, it surely be alright as long as tak terkantoi oleh Mahallah authorities. Ehek.


What is wonderful about this is you will be having favorite set of toast, eggs as well as hot coffee simultaneously. Wow! How's that guys? 3 in one. Surely it is nice for lazy people. Ehem.


Features and Specifications:

1. Makes a complete breakfast in a single unit:
~2-Cup Coffee Maker with built-in filter
~Toaster oven
~Frying pan for eggs, bacon, or sausage

2. Quick and easy cleanup 

3. Timers for upper and lower heating elements 

4. Warming plate to keep your coffee carafe hot for hours 

5.Dimensions: 15.5" long, 8" deep, 9" tall


KEWWWWWWWWWL ISNT? *cry*

p/s: please count how many 'lazy' word exists in this post

8 comments:

  1. Ahmagawwwwd. Where do I gt this!?!?haha. No seriously tho. Im basically the epitome of lazy, so yeahhh you could only imagine. But wil it be tasty? Pretty demanding for a lazy a** like me eh? :P anyways hopefuly its nt heavy as well! Hehe...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In US i guess haha. But for me it is okay to have better than nothing. The tasty part is in your hands Muzzy, LOL. Anyway, it is simple though, fry the egg or sausages that do not even need your cooking skill much. Just make sure you keep watching whatever you are cooking hehe.:P

      Delete
  2. So lazy to write anything :( ... HAHAHA!

    I always skip my breakfast, so bad. By having this 3 in 1 station, oh my God I don't think I'll ever skip my breakfast because I'll always get mesmerized by the awesomeness of it! But, since I'm lazy... Well, don't you have any invention that this 3 in 1 breakfast station will cook it for me :( hihihihi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okaaay that's chronic! haha. Well, lets just pray Japan/US will come out with that brilliant idea! :D or you yourself, Farid :D

      Delete
  3. Hurm..this thing is so cool.I bet if I have this thing, I'll wake up every morning feeling excited to make breakfast for myself.But the problem is that I don't drink coffee.Can I make tea instead with the coffee maker?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IKR :D I think it will be just okay Fida since you just have to boil the water and just put the 'uncang tea' inside it :D I hope I am right :)

      Delete
  4. This is so cool, man.. I wanna make it my little pet! Haha.. Anyway, how long does it gonna take to actually finish toasting and making egg? Because one thing for sure, I am so really lazy to wait for it to finish cooking. :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. I dont think it will consume a lot of time. It is just the same like what we have in our kitchen. Approximately 10-15 minutes you can get your perfect breakfast :D Coz it is small, you can put in your room, so you can do anything you want while waiting for them to be ready to be eaten :)

    ReplyDelete