Sunday 14 October 2012

Face... BANK!

What? Did you expect Facebook or something? Nah, nothing's new with it anyway. What I'm about to share is not for the minors, it's 18SX. It's hot, steamy, sensual, delicious, erotic...


Lol, NO

I kid. But really, this technological revolution (wow really?) made by Japan is scary or perhaps creepy as hell. Heck, it's Japan. Everything's creepy with them. Just a reminder you might be forever scarred reading this or watching the video later on.

Introducing... *drumrolls* ... FACE BOOK... I mean... BANK!!! 

FACE BANK!

Wait what? Anticlimactic? No way, just bare with me!
You in your sleep...
The Face Bank is a freaky Japanese robotic piggy bank which eats your money. Sensors in the eyes of the Face Bank detect your proximity and it begins eagerly chewing in anticipation as you shove your hard earned cash in its gob-hole. Luckily, the coins can be easily removed again so you can use the Face Bank as a money box for your loose change. 

Using sensors in its eyes, the Face Bank knows when you're about to feed it a delicious coin and starts to chew expectantly. (I will seriously throw this thing, waiting just to get a single coin in is so slow). Just wedge the coin in Face Banks mouth and it will chew and swallow it up. Don't try to feed it your finger or sweets though, it's only interested in keeping your coins safe. 

Face Bank is hugely popular in Japan, where weird robots are highly sought after. The Face Bank uses a special PVC skin stretched over a number of electronic muscles to create a realistic chewing action. While at first the creepy monkey-like face may alarm you, once you've become accustomed to it, it becomes irresistible and is a sure way of helping you save money.

LIKE NO WAY MAN
I'M NOT BUYING THIS.
NOR DO I RECOMMEND BUYING IT 
BUT...

I'm just sharing what I've found with you guys :3

Here's a video demonstrating how it works:


That belly-dance music, that erratic movement...
That creepy face, that whirring sound it makes...
It's...

NIGHTMARE INCARNATE!!!

9 comments:

  1. I wish the eyes of this Face Bank could detect lies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm gonna buy my little brother this new toy! hahaha..
    But i just wondering.. How can I get back my coins once the Face Bank eat it? Is there like a hole or something to take it out?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't worry Syira, the hole is under it ;)

      Delete
  3. OMGGG this thing is so creepehhhh...I just cant look at it. I value and love my money too much to put inside THAT. LOL just me thots.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. Zaim didnt even reply me. Dont worry Zaim, no harm.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh, they look like toyol. This scares me :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Reply laaaaaaaaqqqqq :-(
    I am so desperate to know ur response... Madammmmmmm tengok Zaim ni, die benci kite :-(

    ReplyDelete