Monday 22 October 2012

Neato Robotic Vacuum

IN THE NAMES OF ALLAH 
MOST GRACIOUS MOST MERCIFUL


Have you ever heard of a robotic vacuum?
If not you should hit the link below


This smart invention of a vacuum really makes your life easier.
With this vacuum, your floor will sure shine and clean everyday.
However, I'm not sure whether the product is in Malaysia but its widely used in oversea. 
Even my friend who studies in UK has one and she is really happy with it's work.





To know more about the benefits of this robotic vacuum, just watch the video.
I bet madam Rose will want to buy one very soon.Yeah, working mother and wife should really have this!


4 comments:

  1. This is so cool, Mufidah. It is so perfect for those who does not have the time to clean up the house. Anyway, this thing can only be used when no one in the house, doesn't it? Because I think if there are people walking around the house while it vacuuming, the robot will going to have some difficulties in getting its job done. Doesn't it? (well, at least that is what i thought)
    I bet the price must be very expensive. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hurm..I never thought of that. Btw, it is expensive but really it is super duper worthwhile as my neighbor's normal vacuum also cost almost RM8000.

      Delete
  2. I'm so in need of this, Mufidah, it can help my parents to clean the floor. I bet it's worth our money than to hire maids.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too.I highly recommend this to my mother and she asked me to ask my friend to buy it for me.I bet they must have it in car boot sales in oversea. Btw, let's save money to but this vacuum. hehe :)

      Delete