Monday 5 November 2012

you are the only one that i need!

salam guys!!!! how you're doing?


weeeeeeeeeee.....what phone am i using now..well, i am thinking to change my super duper C3 NOKIA phone now. it just because of the samsung note II..OH MY GOD..actually i haven't attracted to any of the samsung phones before. but, whenever i saw this phone and its features..it made me thrilling...i need it really really much..considering the price is not that high as i am one of the maxis user club, maybe i can afford it *hoping my mum will think so too..:p


so these are among  their magic features that hook me:

  • it has big screen for my 'tiny' finger..
  • you can write the message using the given pen and send it straight away..(can even make it while you are talking to someone else on the phone)
  •  brings amazing visual abilities and an improved Google Now assistance
  • easy video function
  • fast control using the s pen


p/s: you can read whole thing here

it is so cool...someone please buy it to me..**



2 comments:

  1. Well..Samsung is really in trend right now.You should really change your Nokia phone..haha,start saving from now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I am hooked up also. Oh God, no!
    Does this mean that I need to change my Nokia too?
    Abah, please buy me this Samsung.. pretty please...

    ReplyDelete