Monday 19 November 2012

Magic of Tomorrow

Stumbled upon a jaw-dropping, mind-blowing, hard-to-believe video of this guy showing his modern magic using nowadays technology; smartphone. Marco Tempest or known as the "Virtual Magician" and "Techno-illusionist" has won numerous awards for his brilliant performances.

 "There’s no one quite like Marco Tempest. His imaginative combination of computer-generated imagery, video, music and stagecraft with his unique vision of future life is creatively unique and unequaled within the performing arts." 
-marcotempest.com-

People said "seeing is believing" but I still cannot believe what I saw until now. I guess I shall let the video do the talking. Only then, you will understand what I mean.



3 comments:

  1. This is fascinating! Maybe coz he has already rehearsed this tons of times. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i dont what happen if we are the one who need to perform this haha

      Delete
  2. No way I can figure out how he does the tricks.

    ReplyDelete