Thursday 1 November 2012

22 Things You're Doing Wrong

Salam,

First of all, let me come clean to all of you. This post has nothing to do with technology whatsoever. I just share it here because I think it might be useful to some of us :)

I was on Facebook the other day when I noticed that my friend shared a link on how people eat cupcake the wrong way and what's the right way to do it. I was kind of curious so I clicked the link anyway, and it brought me to a page that shows: 

22 Things You're Doing Wrong

You can all check them here.

There are many fascinating things there. Some are quite ridiculous while others might be helpful. Like, for example, I myself love number 8 which people wash blender the wrong way that they use sponge and keep on bleeding themselves when they clean the blades. But hey, the solution there is very simple! All you have to do is fill some water and soap in the blender, then turn it on and rinse it....voila! The blender's clean! Smart and effective isn't it?? :D

I know, some of the things mentioned are pretty complex like how to peel potato skin without using potato peeler; which you have to boil the potato first and then put it in cold water and bla bla bla. However, I think that there's nothing to lose if we know these tricks because they might actually save our time and energy right? 


I mean, which want would you rather choose, peeling potatoes one at a time or just twist them all to make their skin come off ??  (Just like in the picture, VERY COOL!)


Anyway, you can all check the list yourself and tell me which one's your favourite, okay?

Tata! :D

6 comments:

  1. Okay..this is a new information for me. Btw, it is cool!I like the eating cupcake the right way part very much.Will try very soon. Btw,I do wash the blender as well as fold my bed sheet rightly just like it says in the website :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow, so cool that u wash blender that way :D I mean, for me this is new.

      Delete
  2. The right way to bake cookies is to leave them in the car? That is so.. I dunno.. Haha.. Anyway, I enjoy this new info I got. Thanks.. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, that one is way lame and stupid. HAHAHA :D

      Delete
  3. THIS IS LIKE BEYOND COOLNESS I SWEAR! lol but yeah ive seen the cupcakes as well i think in 9gag if im nt mistaken like seriously are we really gon do that? -__- LOL anyways thx for the info kina. appreciate the sharing! <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some of the info are lame and not doable i guess. But some are quite helpful, dont u think so? :)

      Delete