Monday 12 November 2012

The Sims :)

Salam,

I seriously don't know what to post about. I suddenly think about games and one of the games that I like to play is The Sims. 
I've started playing The Sims when I was in standard 4 which was in the year 2002. Now, there are The Sims 2 and The Sims 3 with various expansion packs and there are even downloadable add-on.

For those who've played it may like or may not like it but for those who's never heard of it, here's what you need to know about The Sims:


  • It is a 3D simulation game which you can create your sims (virtual people) and control them like in real life situation
  • You can create a house for them, decorate it with furnitures, find a job for your sims, make them fall in love, get married, have children and etc. (like in real life)
To know more, just watch this promotional video on The Sims 2:


You can explore yourself about the latest version - The Sims 3 and its expansion packs. I've played all The Sims, The Sims 2 and The Sims 3 and I prefer The Sims 2 more. I remember  I used to be sims-addict that I played it until 4 a.m. in the morning. Can you believe that? 

Some people may think that such thing is time wasting but not for me. I learnt a lot of new vocabularies from The Sims and it is also suitable for architecture students in designing house.

You can judge it for yourself. Those who've played it do tell me what's your favourite thing about the sims. Mine is I like it when my sims have babies and take care of them, teaching the toddlers to talk and walk and etc :D

Tata! 

10 comments:

  1. I have played it before.It so interesting to build and decorate a house according what we want. For me, this game make us think creative and critical on how to survive in life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, we can build our dream house and cheat to get lots of money HAHA

      Delete
  2. Yes, I played it before but I never get to have a baby (I wonder why..). Never mind bout that, haha. Anyway, what I like about this game is that I can decorate my house in any way that I want. The most challenging part is to keep the Sims happy at all time. Since I am the kind of person who get bored easily, I never get to play it until 4 a.m like Sakinah did. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha, your sim is not fertile :D,, u know how enthusiastic I am bout this kind of thing :P

      Delete
  3. I remember TRYING to play this game and it keeps hanging. So i got fed up and didn't even get to start playing it lol. But 1 thing fosho it really does keep you preoccupied cz Ive seen my brother playing it and not flinch/move for a second. He can just go on and on. I keep asking tho "wats so great bout it?" but mehhhh dun wanna fall into that trap hehe...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's hanging coz of the graphic of ur pc or the speed of ur processor. I remember my brother said that this game really needs a heavy duty pc.

      Delete
  4. Sorry but I don't like this game or I just don't like to play games?Oh just ignore my comment!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. have you played it Mufidah?? yeah right u dont play any game. What about the mall game huh?? :P

      Delete
    2. HAHA.I did played The Sims on FB. Well,I never be addictive to games. But I don't know why I love to play Mall World game ever since. Maybe its not like a game and it feels just like you are having fun choosing what clothes to wear and what clothes to suggest to your friend.

      Delete