Saturday 3 November 2012

Im So Lazy To Stir My Hot Milo!


Salam friends :)

As the title says, this post suits those who are in the #LazyTeam best! =)

Simple, but yet so useful for those who are in hurry, in case spoon is missing and just because you are so cool liddat to use this thing! :D

Ladies and gentlemen, it is called Self Stirring Lazy Mug! Not to mention just by pressing the special button on the handle, it starts to stir your drink be it hot choco, coffee or milo. The mug powers from batteries and keeps your drink warm for a long period of time. Ho Liao.


Just put the 3-in-1-milo inside the mug, press the stir button, there you go! 

p/s: I think this is my another how-easy-is-that-thing post. :P 


4 comments:

  1. This is so cool. I wanna have it! Hehe..
    But I'm afraid it will "overstir" my drinks and my sweet Milo will spill all over the table.. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. #LazyTeam
    #LazyToType
    #BackToSleep

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg...i think people become lazier and lazier..day by day...* long sigh

    ReplyDelete
  4. coolio..super cool..all of us should have one!

    ReplyDelete