Sunday 25 November 2012

Where's My Wife?!


Y'all must be wondering what it is all about this time? Well, by looking at this very picture you can generate some rough ideas what this entry will be like. It's about the OPPRESSED WOMEN in Saudi Arabia. Why Saudi women suddenly got something to do with the prevailing technology we're propagandizing about? 

Click ---> HERE <--- to read the article. Please, I plead y'all read this. MySpace
and ---> HERE <--- as well! (the recent one from TIME)

I presume y'all have read it. What do you think about this? Is it good? Is it bad? Is it oppressive? Is it too patriarchal? Or, it's simply fair for women to be treated like this? Let's discuss this together! MySpace

Yes, I'm not gonna write lengthily over here. For this entry, it is paradigmatically shifted. Whatchu waitin' for? Let's kick off the cerebral debate! MySpace

1 comment:

  1. Electronic SMS tracker? seriously? I would never marry an Arab man then. haha :)

    ReplyDelete