Saturday 1 December 2012

The Total Body Support Pillow


Salam  & Hello :)

I am here to show you a very very very comfortable pillow that gives optimum support for upper and lower extremities and maintaining proper spinal alignment no matter what is your sleep position.

This super comfy pillow can relieve fibromyalgia-a chronic condition marked by muscular pain and as aid to getting a good night's sleep.

You can enjoy using this flexible pillow whether to sit or lie on the floor, sofa or bed in zero pain and total comfort. What is more interesting is, it can be folded into a U-shape, or come full circle to create beanbag-shaped seating. Teehee.



 KEEP CALM AND CONTINUE TO SLEEP :B

8 comments:

  1. It looks super comfortable. I wanna have one! :D
    But I was wondering.. for me, this pillow is big and takes more than half space on the king-size bed. I don't think the bed can fit two pillows at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, IKR. But I think if it doesnt fit your bed, you can sleep on the pillow. I mean the pillow would be your bed. It does not matter if it takes more than your bed too coz it is super comfortable
      T_T

      Delete
  2. I'v seen this in a lot of pregnant lady movies though I'd really like one :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow..seeing her sleeping makes me feel sleepy.It looks so comfy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IKR. We are talking about comfortable here. Who doesnt love comfort? LOL. Lets buy!

      Delete
  4. You just didn't say keep calm and sleep? Urgh, now I'm outta here, sleeping!

    ReplyDelete