Thursday 13 December 2012

The Slow Mo~~


“Everything that slows us down and forces patience, everything that sets us back into the slow circles of nature, is a help.” -May Sarton

Assalamualaikum~

I used to be watching The Slow Mo Guys at Youtube since... I was 19, I guess...?
I think it it amazing to see things from other perspective, which is not normal to your eyes, but you will be able to focus on other details. You’ve probably seen some high speed cameras that shoot at astounding frame rates, such as the video of a popping water balloon, at literally ten thousand frames-per-second. A slow motion video is when the playback of a video clip appears to be slower than the natural speed of the events.

For me, this video is the coolest ever made by The Slow Mo Guys. (So far)  ;)


*I've never thought of exploding a watermelon using rubber band.lol. This is so cool!*

I am thinking of making this kind of video- with cool effects, but might need a high-resolution camera, maybe... Those who have a DSLR, you may try to do the slow motion effects, plus with the existing video effects software like Twixtor.

Adios amigos!

2 comments:

  1. Cool..I would like to try making this kind of video.Oh, Madam Rose, why don't you give us assignment to create this kind of video?Why video resume? hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to try this :) very cool!

    ReplyDelete