Monday 3 December 2012

It should cost more than cents

Salam,

What is one of the most important thing that we use in education? (well not only in education, in any other fields as well.) This thing is one of the things that we first learn to use in our lives.


.
..
...
....
.....
......
GUESS PLEASE
......
.....
...
.....
.....
.....
THINK AGAIN
....
.
...
...........
...
HUH?
......
...
....
.......
...
....
.....
.....
...
....
....
...



For those who answered pencils, you are CORRECT!



I am one of those people who are always curious on how something is made, and why something happens and stuff like that. If you take a pencil and take a really good look at it, it's "birth" is not as easy as how we use it.

The process is way too long yet we sort of forgot pencils (because we move on with pens instead)
LOL, I type as if I'm talking about a person

This video will you show how pencils are made so you would take time to appreciate things better.
HAHA. That goes for me as well who keep on losing them.



Let us all thank Allah for giving inspiration to those who created pencils for without His guidance, we may  still be using feathers today :D No-lah, we would use keyboard today :P

2 comments:

  1. Haha.I guess my guess is wrong..Never think that pencil is important in education. Btw, I used to hate lead pencils and until now I hate the fact that I need to used lead pencils in exam. Anyhow, thanks to the mechanical pencils that IO don't need to use lead pencils anymore.

    ReplyDelete