Monday 3 December 2012

Let's exercise those brain muscles!

Assalamualaikum..

Frankly, I don't have any idea what to post about this week. I did found a website that I think is cool for u guys to try out. (or is it just cool for me coz I am a bit nerds? XD) Anyway, I do think u guys should try it sometimes, if u have the time.

I tried it today and I think it is a good 'workout' for my brain. Before getting started, u need to sign up first. But don't worry coz it is free! 

After u signed up and logged into ur account, u need to answer few questions of how u wanna improve ur brain's skill. Whether u wanna improve on ur memory, intelligence, or other skills, u can choose it!

Here, try it! >http://www.lumosity.com<

Improve ur brain health and perfomance.. good luck!

2 comments:

  1. this looks interesting. is there any question like from tools of thinking class?? I'm going to check it out :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha..you just love this brain logic kind of things. No wonder Madam Rose think you have split personality after seeing you acting. lol :D

    ReplyDelete