Tuesday 11 December 2012

Powtoon!

Assalamualaikum buddies!

There are a lot of software I managed to discover this semester, including the software for producing great presentations.

Alhamdulillah, I've actually just finished my e-book project in group since last week. And the project was one of the best things that I've learnt in this semester. And today, I'd like to share one of the software that I used for our e-book project, which is the POWTOON!



This website is very useful in creating your own videos or presentations.Yes, all of the animations and pictures are provided, you can import your own pictures, sounds, and videos too. It functions  just like the Windows Movie Maker. But with a more professionally-look ;)

 *See? There's a hand-effects there, which is one of my favorite!*

And you also may choose different background styles provided. 






The best thing is that you can easily downloaded your project in mp4 format, and ready to be presented! (Seriously, you must try this one). I love it when there is no limit of the time frame... You are free to do whatever you want.

An here's one of the video that I managed to produce using this online software. Happy watching! 


*I love the James Bond's soundtrack. Sounds like it's a real mission. The sound is already provided in the website.*

3 comments:

  1. COOL, I wish i am as eager as u guys searching for new software. Great finding ! LOVE IT! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMAZING!!! very good software and I LOVE IT.I wish it's free all the time and not only for 14 days trial.sob3x

    ReplyDelete
  3. this website is really cool. Feel like i'm the superb person ding the awesome video..=)

    ReplyDelete