Saturday 1 December 2012

Tabletop Hand Held Vacuum


Yoleyyyyyyyyyyyy!

Your life is a mess when everything you hold for example a bowl of cornflakes and milk spills?! Daymmm!
Fret not, this wet/dry vacuum handles life's little messes. With its powerful suction and cordless design, the Tabletop Vacuum goes anywhere for super-fast cleanups. Spills, crumbs…you name it. 

• Powerful suction makes quick work of everyday spills and messes 
• Dual filters separate wet and dry, then pop out for easy cleaning 
• Cordless design lets you clean up spills anywhere 
• Recharging station is small enough to store on counters

Great for super-fast cleanups on countertops or tables or when you are layzehh :P. 

4 comments:

  1. This is cool and easy to use. If I have one, I wanna use it to clean up eraser dusts on my table every time I do logic puzzles!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha tell me bout it :P I wanna have one too. Im in #lazyteam so, yeah could have one here to clean dust in my room.

      Delete
  2. Oh, this is super awesome.I want this vacuum for myself as I'm a bit clumsy when handling things. Btw, I would use this vacuum to suck up the hair on my bed and floor. Gosh, I hate hair-fall.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome, I must say I agree with you Fida. This could be useful to us!

      Delete